Log in now


Help Getting Reports

Another method you can use to get these reports is to go to ftp://ftp.publicdebt.treas.gov/fib/.

From this address, you can search for the file name of the report you need in the directory listing. The naming convention for the files is dfi, followed by your Account Fund Symbol (AFS), then the four-digit year, two-digit month, and the .txt extension.

For example if you want the December 2000 Account Statement for Accounting Fund Symbol 14x5015, find the file name in the directory of files, which is dfi14X501520001229.txt, and click on the report to open it.

If you need help contact us...